Its Vegalicious! Official Rules
2010-2011 School Year
1. Contestants must be Seniors for the 2010-2011 school year and be enrolled in a Broward, Palm-Beach or Miami-Dade County, High School.
2. All entries must be submitted via the online form on itsvegalicious.com and include all required data (photo and recipe).
3. Recipe must include every ingredient, garnishes, weights/measurements, equipment with sizes (e.g. 9" pie plate) and preparation instructions.
4. Entries must be received on or before April 15, 2011.
5. Only one entry is permitted per student. If multiple entries are received, the contestant will be disqualified.
6. Judging criteria are Creativity, Presentation and Flavor.
7. Three(3) finalists will be selected and notified on or before April 22, 2011.
8. Each of the three(3) finalists will receive a $100 gift card for Whole Foods Market to use towards purchasing ingredients for the May 1, 2011 contest.
9. Finalists must prepare and bring their dishes to Sublime Restaurant at 1431 N Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale FL 33304 on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 5:30 PM for judging. Contestants must be present to win.
10. The grand prize winner will receive a check for $5,000 made payable to him/her.
11. The two runners-up will each receive a $500 gift card for Sublime Restaurant to use for their graduation dinners.
12. Winners are selected solely at the discretion of the program administrators.
13. Winning recipe will be featured on Sublime's Menu for at least one week.
14. Only vegan products are to be used in the recipe.
15. If a recipe is determined to be plagiarized by the program administrators, the entry will be disqualified.
16. Contestants will be disqualified if they or members of their immediate family are or have been employed by Sublime Restaurant/Lime Venture One or Whole Foods Markets within the previous 12 months.
17. Rules are subject to change. Visit www.itsvegalicious.com for the most current information.
18. All submissions become the property of Sublime Restaurant/Lime Venture One Corp.